I love traveling, but don’t get to do it as often as I’d like. (Mostly money issues, time issues, and sometimes my stomach doesn’t sit well during travel.) In fact, I once dreamed of visiting every country on earth…um yeah. That’s gonna happen.
So far, I have yet to step foot outside this country, but I have faith that it will happen. In fact, I am so optimistic that I even have a passport. Here are just a very few of the places (countries, cities, or landmarks) I’d like to visit. They’re in no particular order, except for Ireland which deserves the number one spot.
- Egypt (have dreamed of visiting the pyramids since I was a kid)
- Grand Canyon (hopefully soon)
- California (have been, and hopefully will be going back soon as my mom wants to go to San Francisco – click here to see pics from my trip)
- Washington, DC (have been, want to go back – click here to read about my trip)
- New York City (have been, want to go back)
- New Orleans
- Mount Rushmore
- Have also always wanted to visit the Indian cliff dwellings in the southwest
I could go on and on and I’m sure there’s some big ones I’m forgetting. Unfortunately, I probably won’t ever get to most of these places, but I’m eternally hopeful.